Timing Belt Kit Toyota Tacoma 1995 to 2004 V6 3.4L w/o oil Cooler
Timing Belt Kit Toyota Tacoma 1995-2004 (3.4L) 5VZFE, (without oil cooler).
IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOUR WATER PUMP IS NOT EQUIPPED WITH A SMALL WATER PIPE COMING OFF WATER PUMP AT THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING, MOST MODELS DO INCLUDE THIS FEATURE. A VISUAL INSPECTION IS RECOMMENDED OR email us with your VEHICLE'S VIN NUMBER TO CONFIRM or call our customer service number. On 1% of Tacomas do not have an oil cooler.
- Timing belt
- Water pump with gasket -- this water pump not equipped water pipe located on the thermostat housing and is used with models without oil cooler. A visual inspection is recommended and needed to make sure this water pump is correct.
- Hydraulic timing belt tensioner (not a bearing)
- Upper timing belt tensioner
- Lower timing belt tensioner
- All three accessory drive belts
- Front crankshaft seal
- Two front camshaft seals
Featuring products by Bando,, Mitsuboshi, GMB, Koyo, NTN, and Aisin. The timing belt and drive belts are Bando brand. The water pump brand is Aisin. The tensioners are NTN,Koyo and GMB. The thermostat is Kuzeh and the seals brand is Ishino if Japan. The brands mentioned above are OEM manufacturers for most imported vehicles. This kit will service Toyota Tacoma's with (3.4L), V6 5VZFE engines with a year range of 1995-2004.
Toyota recommends replacement every 90.000 miles or every 72 months whichever occurs first. A professional repair facility labor time should be 2.9 hours.