Timing Belt Kit Subaru Forester 2.5L 2003 to 2005 MT (Non-Turbo)
Timing Belt Kit Subaru Forester 2003-2005 2.5L (Manual Transmission Only)(non turbo models only).
- Timing belt
- Water pump with gasket
- Timing belt tensioner assembly(Hydraulic)
- Right timing belt idler (smooth)
- Left lower timing belt idler (smooth)
- Idler bolt
- Cogged timing belt idler
- Alternator/Power Steering belt
- Air Conditioner belt
- Front crankshaft seal
- Two front camshaft seals
- Thermostat gasket
This kit has original equipment manufactured parts, identical brands that originally came with the vehicle. The timing belt is Mitsuboshi brand. The water pump is Aisin or NPW Japan. Thermostat is Kuzeh of Japan. All idler and tensioner bearings are double rowed and made in Japan by Koyo and NSK. The hydraulic tensioner assembly brand is NTN of Japan. The drive belts are Bando and the seal brand is Stone of Japan.
Subaru recommends replacement every 105,000 miles or 105 months, whichever occurs first. This kit includes everything that should be replaced when doing a timing belt replacement.
- This kit will service Subaru Forester's manual transmission only with 4 cylinder 2.5L engines with a year range of 2003-2005.