Timing Belt Kit Subaru Forester Turbo Only 2004 to 2007
Timing Belt Kit Subaru Forester 2004 to 2007 turbo models only.
- Timing belt
- Water pump with gasket
- Timing Belt left upper idler
- Two smooth rollers/idlers bearing with bolts
- One cogged roller/idler bearing
- Auto tension adjuster (piece with pin) tensioner bearing for auto tensioner arm
- Thermostat gasket
- Two drive belts
- Two intake camshaft seals
- Two exhaust camshaft seals
- Front crankshaft seal
This kit has original equipment manufactured parts, identical brands that originally came with the vehicle. The timing belt is Bando or Mitsuboshi brand. The water pump is NPW or Aisin of Japan. Thermostat is Kuzeh of Japan. All idler and tensioner bearings are double rowed and made in Japan by Koyo and NSK. The hydraulic tensioner assembly brand is NTN of Japan. The drive belts are Bando and the seal brand is Stone of Japan.
Subaru recommends replacement every 105,000 miles or 105 months, whichever occurs first. This kit includes everything that should be replaced when doing a timing belt replacement.