Timing Belt Kit Toyota T100 1995 to 1998 3.4L V6 With Oil Cooler
Timing Belt Kit Toyota T100 1995-1998, V6 (3.4L) 5VZFE (models with oil cooler).
- Timing belt
- Water pump with gasket, this water pump has a water pipe located on the thermostat housing and is used with models equipped with a oil cooler. A visual inspection is recommended and needed to make sure this water pump is correct.
- Timing belt tensioner (hydraulic auto-tensioner, not a bearing)
- Timing belt tensioner bearing
- Timing belt idler bearing
- Thermostat with gasket
- Three accessory drive belts
- Front crankshaft seal
- Two camshaft seals
The Water Pump is Aisin. The tensioners are GMB and or Koyo. The drive belts are Bando of USA. The auto-tension assembly is OEM Toyota. The thermostat is Kuzeh of Japan. The timing belt is Bando. The drive belts are Bando. This kit will service Toyota T100's with V6, (3.4L), 3378cc, 5VZFE engines with a year range of 1995-1998.
Toyota recommends replacement every 90.000 miles or every 72 months whichever occurs first. A professional repair facility labor time should be 2.9 hours.